not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

VEGETABLES.

Yesterday, Suzanne took Adam and I to the wonderful produce market (they have one every friday) to get some local, delicious, cheap veggies. Woohooo. I spent 1/4 of what I would have spent at the super sol down the street, AND the veggies were better - with a much bigger selection. I bought a ton of stuff - planning to make some of my world famous mango salsa. Suzanne, a vegetarian, also loaded up. Adam - adam bought sticky buns. Two trays of them. He bought one tray, and we all had one in the car. The most delicious, sinful thing that I have EVER eaten. We were all moaning and groaning. Adam quickly hopped out of the car and ran back to the amish ladie's stand and bought an additional tray of them. Ha. Here we are enjoying our delicious sticky buns!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment