not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Surf, Sushi and Waterfalls.

Had the most wonderful time at the waterfall today. The water was cold, which was fabulous and refreshing! Made a couple jumps (off the cissy level - no big jumps off the log) and had alotta laughs. This is the crew: Suzanne, Me, Adam and Ozzie
Suzanne, my partner in crime here in Costa Rica. "Crime" being guitar lessons, beaching it, and hanging out watching trash tv and drinking BIALETTI's!!

This is Pat. She is one badass chick. She's somewhere in her 50's, moved down here about 4 years ago, and has the best day of her life every.single.day. She's epic.

This is my monkey jump. Or my "AH BEES, JUMP to SAVE YOUR LIFE". Or my Mexican Wrestler jump - jumping off the strings and into the ring. Whatever it is, I look like a kook.


To Check Out More Photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=209316&l=49dd2&id=653500240

1 comment:

  1. I miss my little jungle girl with the jungle booty!

    ReplyDelete