not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Salsa and Songs





SO..woke up this morning, made some (world famous) mango salsa, had some coffee and then went for a surf. Michele and Nico left today :( I miss Michele already. So, I went to drown my sorrows in the waves. It was clean for about a half hour before the wind came up. Just surfed out front, but down in front of the LowTide Lounge so its a bit zippier. All in all surfed for over an hour. Came back to the house and was a bit hungry - and Pat and Adam were ravenous. SO, I was like HEY - how about I make my world famous fish tacos!! We had leftover fish from last night, I had salsa already made, and I just needed to whip up some guacamole, and slice come cabbage. MmMm, MmMm, MmMm were they good. Pat said that they were the best she's ever had - and Adam's big smile spoke for itself. Then Steve popped over to play some tunes. He's a bit crazy, but he's entertaining. Worked in the music industry forever, and knows EVERYONE. I'm talking EVERYONE. The most famous people in the whole world, people who created Rock and Roll -- and he was on tour with them. Interesting guy with amazing stories. Anyways - he played some tunes for us. Such a treat. I have some photos of him above. Going surfing in Hermosa now, then going to see a friends band at Backdoor in Hermosa tonight, and then jamming with Steve at Soda Mary tonight! BAH. Life is good. Pura Vida.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos babe, you have the life.

    Take some good photos tonight, I love to see you jamming.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete