not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DAD


Waiting on Dad, Paul, Jbird and Toy. Paul and Dad's plane got in around 1pm today, so I'm hoping that they are here around 330-4. Everyone at Soda Mary is SO excited to meet Dad, because I've been talking about him a ton, and I've told some pretty damn funny stories about him. So to greet him, the whole crew that I hang with is getting together and throwing a little "welcome" party. Suzanne, Jeni and I had a 'girls day' in Parrita today. Went shopping and out to lunch, and while we were in town I stopped by the butchers for chicken so that Larry can make his world famous Fried Chicken. MmMm, Dad loves fried chicken!!! Jeni is going to make deviled eggs, suzanne is making brownies, I'm going to make some hummus with veggies as well as some salsa. And the boys are bringing beer. Lots o beer. I can't wait for my Dad to meet everybody that has become my family here, and I know that they can't wait to meet him.


Tomorrow we are going to get up early and surf, then head on our way to Dominical. Tentatively the plan for me is to go with the boys to Dominical, stay for a week then Suzi and Pat will come for a visit for a few days, then I'll hop in the car with them and head back to Esterillos. Hopefully Dad and the boys will head down sometime as well, for about a week. Woohoo.


PURA VIDA.

1 comment:

  1. We miss Y'all already, like a big vacume when y'all drive outta town, but the silence is kinda nice too, gonna surf the reef reef by myself tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete