not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my life: food and music

I have been eating all day. And it's been glorious. It is 4:53 pm right now, and I'm on my 2nd glass of red wine.

I started the day with a Bialetti americano (duh), and some toast with cream cheese. But not just any cream cheese -- the most delicious cream cheese in all of the world. Local, organic and creamy. Fantastic. Then Julisa and I did DEBBIE. Debbie's "beach body" workout. It was a 75 minute workout dvd. I almost died...twice. So I sweated out my breakfast of toast and cream cheese...and then we went to the supermarket so I could load up for goodies for the day!! I grabbed:
-a bottle of Bohemian Highway red wine
-romaine lettuce (organic, of course)
-tomatoes (locally grown and organic, of course)
-cheese with chives and onion (local, obviously)
-gourmet salami stick (wooohooo spicy meat)
and some kick-ass ciabatta bread from a local bakery.
For lunch I had a salad with tomatoes and quinoa with a tahini dressing.
Through-out the day I have snacked on the cheese, salami, and bread dipped in gourmet olive oil. Which now brings me to the wine.

I figured that I couldn't have a day with zero productivity (after all, my host and hostess are both working 12 hour shifts while I lay around their house eating like it's my job), so I figured out how to use Mac's Photobooth. There is a video section, so I've been recording myself singing songs. Some covers, some new originals, all going on my YOUTUBE site. Hopefully they will make me famous so that music and food and blogging can REALLY be my job. Anyways, check out my youtube through-out the week. www.youtube.com/cailincallahan

Gotta run, my wine glass is getting empty and I only have one song up on youtube so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment