not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DAY 6

Day 6.
4 days left.

I couldn't sleep last night, I kept having crazy dreams.
The kind of dreams that when you wake up, it takes you about 30 minutes to realize that what you experienced was not real, it was just in your head.
This makes for a groggy morning, a 2-cup-of-coffee kind of morning.
Julie works one of her crazy 14 hour days today. As well as tomorrow, and the day after that.
Gordon has his day "off", but not really, because he just left to go to Vios to do the ordering.
Check out his restaurant on YELP.com Usually reviews are negative, but they got rave reviews.

I'm finally (physically) feeling better. No more coughing, no more fatigue, no more headaches. I'm very very thankful. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with Adam Price today, my great friend and old drummer. He plays in a band, The Bits of Knowledge. Check them out: www.myspace.com/bitsofknowledge. He lives in Alki Beach, which is only a few minutes drive away from Julia's.

That's all for now. I'm going to read some books. Being at Julie and Gordon's is like living in a Library. A library that only carries cookbooks and travel books, but a serious library none the less. So far I have planned my trips through Italy, Bali, Spain and India. I wonder what book I'll open today...

No comments:

Post a Comment