not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ODD-JoBBer

I've decided that money is hard to come by.
And hard to keep.

I like my life.
I love traveling and having free time to go to the gym all day or hang out with Maude (my boyfriends dog).
Yes, I work my ASS off in the summer, which is why I don't feel the desire to work in the winter - AT ALL.

I'm going to Seattle for 10 days in November.
And I just bought a one-way ticket to Costa Rica (I leave December 19th).
I will most likely be returning on Feb. 27th, unless
A) I miss Shawn and decide to come home early, or
B) Shawn breaks up with me and I decide to stay down there forever and raise little brown babies

You are wondering why I am emailing you all this babble? Because my money depends on you - to spread the word.

I'm an the official odd-jobber (I'm sure that you can take this in the way it's intended -- most men find a way to pervert it though).

I will.....

-Watch your dog (or cat) **I'm pushing this one! I love dogs!
-Wash your dog
-Walk your dog
-Help your grandma with her groceries
-Clean houses
-Make you dinner
-Drive you to doctors appointments
-Give you guitar lessons
-Have a show at your music venue
-Write an article for your magazine
-Type up all your random notes
-Make you custom Christmas Cards
-Freelance Graphic Design (I DO have an education, BA in Graphic Design)
-Cater a party for you (ask anyone, im a kickass chef)
WHATEVER. Spread the word. Cailin needs money, and she's willing to odd-job for it.

Now you're wondering why I don't just get a job...


Well I'm not willing to give up my fabulous travel-filled, glorious, comfortable life to work for some JOE SHMOE at a 9-5 job making crap money. Boo.

And HEY, while your at it, tell all those cheapos out there that haven't purchased my cd yet to SUPPORT THE ARTS. It's only TEN DOLLARS -- that's a shortie hoagie and a soda at WAWA for cryin' out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment